Export & Import
Notice: This feature is only available in the Pro and Premium plans.
Save more time with Import and Export feature in LayoutHub. It's easier for reserving a custom-made design offline and continuing to have some revision online.
Let's look at the bottom left corner of the Editor, it's the Page Actions button.
- Click Export page to file > Enter a name for the exported file.
- Save the file under .hub format.
Now that you know how to export, you may want to know in which way to import as well.
Please open your under-struction Template > Choose page actions > Click Import file *.hub
- Select the exported file *.hub > Open
Result: The New template has the settings of the Old template.
- Go to Page actions > Choose Clear all sections
- All the sections and blocks are cleared and you start to build your page again.
If you love LayoutHub, could you consider posting an review? That would be awesome and really help us to grow our business, here is the link